WESTERN USA 2 (Lonely Planet)
(Produkt nebyl zatím hodnocen)
|Formát:||brožovaná; 130 x 200mm; 480 stran kniha|
Inside Lonely Planet's Western USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, native Americans, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscape, wildlife, Route 66, scenic drives, outdoor activities, cuisine, and wine
- Over 35 color maps
- Coverage of California, Colorado, Arizona, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Jerome, Santa Fe, Seattle, San Juan Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Western USA, our most comprehensive guide to Western USA, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on San Francisco, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles? Check out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide orLos Angeles, San Diego & Southern California guide for a comprehensive look at what each of these cities has to offer; or Lonely Planet's Discover Las Vegas, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
- Populárně naučná / Cestování, mapy / Amerika
- Jazyky / Angličtina / Beletrie / Obrazové publikace / Travel
- EAN: 9781742207421